Sunday, December 24, 2017

food



We over glamorize the food we eat. We let food define our happiness and satisfaction. Food and shopping can never be hobbies or therapies.

Oh! a birthday without a big-fat-cake is a sacrilege, holidays without non-stop sugar munching are not worth it, buffets without over-load of desserts is a waste of money - all absolute nonsense.

I am not saying that I would have a birthday without a cake or go for buffets and not have desserts ... what I am saying is that I do not obsess over it. I do not have to have it! It's like you drink water, breathe air, you eat food. It doesn't require neurotic focus or attention. While I still crave chocolates and cakes among other forms of suicidal food, I have managed to (with a lot of will power) make healthy choices, which kind of balances out my once-in-a-blue-moon acts of sin. Though I am nowhere near a perfect lifestyle, weight or health... but I am sure and consistently trying to stay on the path of attaining one, that ought to count for something, right?








Pant: American Eagle

Top: Tommy Hilfiger Factory

Jacket: Zara

Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment