Friday, September 25, 2020
Saturday, September 19, 2020
1. Emotional stability is great for everyday life but it sucks for writing. Because when nothing is bothering you, or getting on your nerves, what does one write about? But I guess I don't need to worry about that for years, my mind is always overworking, there is enough material to sustain this blog for years to come ;-)
2. Can I tell you a little secret? I take outfit posts for days in a row and then I don't for months, I get lazy to step out to take pictures when it is dark, gloomy, and cold. I still am able to sustain this blog because it's frequency is once or twice a week.
3. Even though I have been writing a blog for last so many years, my ultimate dream is to be a regular YouTuber, make videos and talk nonstop, about books, movies, issues, or anything that is on my mind.
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Saturday, September 5, 2020
Don't compare yourself to your peers and fall into the rabbit hole of fear of missing out.
Do your best in any given moment and what anyone else does is none-of-your-business.
Be content with the present.
Know your limitations and be at peace with it.
Saturday, August 29, 2020
My posts are never in real-time (not even this, this is written on 03/26/2018). I write my basic thoughts, then I ponder over them, then I type the post, then I schedule the post for some time in the future. Then the only time I edit the post is when I want to attach the photos were taken, which are not real-time again, they make it to the blog when I copy them from the camera and then edit them (crop, adjust lights, etc), I do not keep track of the date/time the posts will be published.
As I write this post - my blog posts are already scheduled till August 2020, so this post will make it to sometime after that. If I am run over by a bus tomorrow it won't affect the blog - the posts will continue to publish :-).
Saturday, August 22, 2020
1. An appreciation, enthusiasm for life! Easy going, happy go lucky people with an ability to find meaning in a simple, fleeting moment just as easily as they can in a large-scale or life-changing one…
2. A love for real food; which means enjoying your indulgences once in a while but who understand the importance of a balanced diet and quality of food and are disciplined about it.
3. A desire to challenge their mind and body. Expanding one's understanding via books and art or trying a new workout or a yoga pose. Who value physical, cognitive, and emotional growth.
4. An ability to walk out the door, with confidence and ready to conquer the world, every day!