Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Some Thoughts

 


  1. I don't know what people think of or regret when they are on a deathbed but I am pretty sure that they do not say 'oh I wish I had spent more time at the office' or 'I wish I had bought a bigger house'. My guess is their only thoughts are of the loved ones and wanting more time with them and/or not having done what they were passionate about.


  2. I like pulled more than pushed... meaning... I don't do or like doing things when I am pushed to do them, I do and enjoy doing things when I feel pulled towards them. Boy, I am glad that we are not pushed by the air to stay on the ground but are pulled by gravity.


  3. If perfection is what I was looking for then I wouldn't have started this blog, it is miles away from being perfect. But here is the thing 'a plan executed imperfectly now is better than a plan executed meticulously never', there is no perfect time in the future, all we have is now. Stop calling it a dream and start calling it a plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment