Saturday, November 28, 2020

Favorite City



I leave a piece of my heart in every city I visit. Every place I go, I visit it with a curious and open mind. So far there hasn't been a city/ village/ town that I didn't like.


I feel connected to every other place in India, it will be another post if I want to write about India. Outside of India, my favorite city is London, because it is special. The first place that I visited outside of India was London.


Switzerland is my favorite country because it is extremely scenic and I went there on my own, walked the streets on my own, somewhere deep down in hope that I will find my Raj there - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge hangover! No need to tell you that I didn't find any Raj but figured out that traveling alone is so much fun.


Seattle obviously is very close to my heart. There is no place on earth like Seattle, the emerald city. I have lived in quite a few places and Seattle is where I have lived for the longest... which is more than 12 years.


New York felt like oxygen. But Paris my friends is magical. If I had to pick a city where I would like to go back and wander aimlessly and still stumble upon culture, history, museums, and charming neighborhoods it would definitely be Paris. I have so much ground to cover on this earth, but I am adding Paris, and France for that matter (Nice, Antibe, Canne), to the 'must go back again' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment