Saturday, September 19, 2020

Random thoughts...

 

1. Emotional stability is great for everyday life but it sucks for writing. Because when nothing is bothering you, or getting on your nerves, what does one write about? But I guess I don't need to worry about that for years, my mind is always overworking, there is enough material to sustain this blog for years to come ;-)

2. Can I tell you a little secret? I take outfit posts for days in a row and then I don't for months, I get lazy to step out to take pictures when it is dark, gloomy, and cold. I still am able to sustain this blog because it's frequency is once or twice a week.

3. Even though I have been writing a blog for last so many years, my ultimate dream is to be a regular YouTuber, make videos and talk nonstop, about books, movies, issues, or anything that is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment