Saturday, March 21, 2020

9 books that stayed with me. 9


  1. The Martian - Andy Weir


I had an aversion towards Sci-Fi books, I had read a few like ‘a wrinkle in time’, ‘ender’s game’, ‘Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the galaxy’ - all of these are well-known books, however, I did not enjoy reading them. I picked up ‘The Martian’ with reluctance and I absolutely loved it, I realized I do enjoy Sci-Fi after all, only if chosen wisely  :). I am now open to reading sci-fi and the ones that really liked are - Replay, The Martian, Recursion and Dark matter. 

Some avid readers say they read anything and everything, well I don’t. Life is too short to read anything and everything also once we start reading and appreciating quality stuff like Ayn Rand and Richard Dawkins it is hard to read anything and everything.

Hope you enjoy reading these books.


No comments:

Post a Comment