Saturday, December 21, 2019

Matters of the Food


  1. Chew your food: eat and not swallow your food. The more you chew, the more satisfied you would be by the end of your meal. It also helps in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
2. Serve smaller portions. Eat often but lesser portions. Eat every 2 hours.

3. Eat Fruits, Nuts, and Veggies. 

4. Fill your kitchen with healthy snacks. I don't keep any chips/soda/chocolates and such at home to avoid temptation.

5. Learn to say No! - My mother has a rule - finish whatever is served on the plate, which I followed for many years. Now, if I am full I put the leftover in the fridge. I have learned to say No. To myself and to others too. Once you are full, you are full, no matter what...and that is the only rule one should follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment