Saturday, October 26, 2019

Book Reviews. 2017. 5

Reviews of books that I read in 2017 -

21. Right Ho, Jeeves - P.G. Wodehouse

P. G. Does it again, situational comedy at its best, I am giving it 4 stars as my man Jeeves does not appear in most scenes, I want more of him. I cannot wait to read the next in this series. 4/5.

22. The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks

Gave up halfway. That says it all.

23. Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Peterson

This is more like a kid's book (not like Harry Potter which everyone enjoys). 2/5.

24. An unsuitable boy - Karan Johar

Do not like his movies but loved his autobiography. 4/5.

25. The Colossus Rises - Peter Lerangis

I used to volunteer at a library and the colossus rises was a superhit book amongst the school children, I picked it up out of curiosity. After reading it I am wondering if the school children, especially under 10, really understand this book. There are many elements that are hard to understand. It is a 3 book series, the story doesn't end in this part but I am not too keen on reading the next one, I give it 3 stars.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment