Saturday, September 14, 2019

Book Reviews.2017. 4

Reviewing books that I read in 2017.

16. Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella

I did not like it, even though it is written by Kinsella. 2/5.

17. Into the Water - Paula Hawkins

The second book was written by the author of 'girl on the train' (which I loved and couldn't put down). Into the water was a letdown, did not enjoy it. 2/5.

18. Mrs. Funnybones - Twinkle Khanna

I didn't know before buying the book that it is just a collection of Twinkle Khanna's blog posts, which I had read already. I loved reading them again, as the name suggests the book is very funny. 4/5.

19. Joy in the Morning - P.G. Wodehouse

Edwin was my favorite character in the book. Wodehouse at his best again. 4/5.

20. Mindset: the new psychology of success - Carol S. Dweck

The growth mindset is based on the belief that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate through your efforts. Although many people may differ in every which way - in their initial talents and aptitudes, interests or temperaments - everyone can change and grow through application and experience. Liked the book and would definitely recommend it. 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment