Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dressed with comfort



Being dressed with comfort is not synonymous with looking unfashionable. Comfort and style should go hand in hand. For me style means being comfortable with what I am wearing when I do not have to fidget with my clothes when I am dressed weather-appropriately, nothing itches or slips or comes in the way of life, the same comfort goes for shoes, hair, makeup, and accessories. You could look effortless but be uncomfortable, you will always find great options within your comfort zone. I also like style that is not too much - not too dressy, well dressed but not all ‘dressed up’ so to say.

Here is a white top with two skirts - 


Skirt: Gap

Top: Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes: Etienne Aigner







Skirt: Banana republic

Top: Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes: Kelly and katie

No comments:

Post a Comment