Monday, March 21, 2016

Using Timer



A lot of personal style bloggers get help from their friends/family to take pictures for their blog. Any professionally taken/edited pictures make the outfits look better than they actually are. I never use any outside help for taking my pics, I use a timer.

When I started taking pictures for this blog it took me some time to figure out the lighting/camera angle/ setting etc. - lack of sunlight in Seattle makes it a little challenging. Once I figured out the basic things now it takes me 5 minutes top to take pictures. The only thing I need to make sure is when the timer goes off I am standing still, otherwise, the picture is all blur and at times it does catch me when I am adjusting my hair or something (as in pic 2).

In case you are interested Here is a good 101 that I liked on using a timer for style blogs.
Silk Blouse: J crew

Sweater: J crew factory

Denim: Banana Republic

Shoes: Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment