Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Annoying

Thing that annoys me the most is when people I am talking to are checking whatsapp/ facebook/ twitter or some random websites on their phones. 

We lose the present moment to check all the other moments. 

Small but important moments in our lives are barely noticed because we are busy with our phones.

Life is happening right at this minute but we ignore it to check what already happened, the history. 
We are here to live it now, in this moment, when our hearts beat in our chests, when our eyes gaze across the great beauties…

Do recognize the small but important moments in our lives when we are actually living them.


Dress: Ann Taylor Factory
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger

(Photos are from 2013 clicked by Sudhakar Senthilvel)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rasika, love your blog! I'm totally inspired to pair my clothes with something that isn't the obvious match. Every time I open my closet I spend min 10 mins thinking what to wear and I have nothing to wear (despite owning loads of clothes) and finally I end up wearing my regular go to clothes. I'd definitely like to change this scenario and want to enjoy all the beautiful clothes I have. I guess you've given me the courage to wear bright colored pants ;) I'm so excited to spend some time to play with my wardrobe! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete