Saturday, May 12, 2018

Easy ways to read books...



  1. Pick short and easy read - If you are new to reading then start with short stories or a book of your interest which isn't too long. Finishing a book quickly will motivate you to pick up another one, provided you enjoyed your first one. The books I read the fastest are murder mysteries, I don't like suspense.

  2. Choose a medium that works for you - Some people prefer e-books while others (like me) prefer a physical book in the hand and an audiobook. Whatever your choice, pick one and carry it with you at all times (or have one available on your phone).

  3. Carry a book when you travel/commute - If you use public transport, use that time to get your reading in. I am a big fan of audiobooks and finish at least one audiobook every week during my nasty commute time.

  4. Read while you’re waiting - Waiting for a friend who is running late for lunch/coffee, waiting at the doctor's office, waiting for the flight to board, - all good times to read. Audiobooks can be read while commuting, cleaning, cooking or taking care of any chores.

  5. Read before you go to bed - This is when I get a maximum physical reading in, right before I sleep. I try and keep aside 30 minutes to get some reading in with the goal of finishing at least one book per month.

2 combos:




Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch, Tee: Loft, Jacket: United colors of Benetton, Shoes: UGG




Skirt: Banana Republic, Top: Banana Republic, Shoes: Joan and David, Scarf: don't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment