Saturday, April 28, 2018

Highschool Sweethearts....



I think while it is great that some people are high school sweethearts and they find love early in life and stick-it-out till the end, personally, I am happy with all the experiences - the first crush, emotional upheaval, broken hearts - the whole nine yards. Having those experiences made me feel alive and made life interesting. So it is definitely worth having gone through it all. I wouldn't trade it for anything but ... I would not go back to that either... I feel a lot of people choose the same - they keep the amazing memories but let the people go because people grow up differently, as they figure out who they are, they end up wanting different things in life.




Skirt: Ann Taylor (12 years old), Shoes: DSW (11 years old), Sweater: Modcloth, Tights: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment