Wednesday, February 7, 2018

legging



Do’s and Don’ts For Leggings

  • Don’t wear leggings as pants since the material can be thin enough that it can show skin or underwear (unless of course, it is on purpose!) - I have seen many women in India do this.

  • Do wear leggings under a cute skirt or dress that you would otherwise think is too mini or with a

  • pair of shorts. This way you can make it a three-season item.

  • Do buy leggings made from thicker fabric and test the stretch with your fingers. These will last longer, and often look better than cheaper leggings made from thinner fabric.

  • I have written tips on how to wear leggings here, however, I must mention that I wear leggings very rarely. Not a big fan. I prefer tights and jeggings.


Pant: American Eagle, Shirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger

No comments:

Post a Comment