Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sadhana, Issues and Bobby

Are you one of those who lives in a different country than where you were brought up? and have you ever used any local vernacular from your part of the world without knowing it is not used anywhere else?

I have done it many times.

I have used Sadhana cut for bangs, 'Do you have any issues?' (No one knows the meaning of the question when it is asked ;-). Even though they do agree that kids = issues ;-).

I referred polka dots as 'Bobby print' until recently. Looks like they call it that in India because it was worn in a Bollywood movie called Bobby (I haven't seen it but that is the influence of Bollywood on Indians).

I would love to hear if you had any such funny stories.

Wearing Bobby print skirt in this pic ;-)


Skirt: Chicwish
Top: Ann Taylor
Sandals: Impo
Bracelet: BaubleBar


No comments:

Post a Comment