Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Weight or Wardrobe

I was three times bigger than what I am today so in those days the green top in this picture fit me nice and snug.

Strangers congratulated me for being pregnant when I was NOT. I felt depressed every morning when I saw myself in the mirror.

I am saying this from my personal experience that everything looks blah on fat bodies. Not just the body shape but my face, nose, neck everything looked round and I hated the double chin.

For three years I did not buy any clothes/shoes anything whatsoever, not even a scarf (groceries yes but less of that as well ;-) ), simply because I wanted to fix my weight before I fixed my wardrobe!

(The opinion expressed in this post is for both genders)

Top: Jcrew (I think)
Jegging: American Eagle
Shoes: AK (from DSW)




No comments:

Post a Comment