Saturday, March 2, 2019

Fashion 1 0 1 : Part 9



I can't stand authoritarian opinions and I dislike selling my point of view. But remember that I am not knocking on your door telling you how to live your life, you have chosen to read this blog where I am expressing my opinions, so continue reading if you feel you need to change or make a difference in this scenario (how much ever little it is), else you can say 'I know how the fashion industry works but I don't care to make a difference', in that case, stop reading now.

Here are the steps that you can take if you care about finding a solution to the fast fashion problem as I do.

The industry works for us and gets rich thanks to us. The consumers are not some statistic, imaginary group: it consists of individuals, of you and me. We let it grow and get strong. So how do we start?

Coming up in the next posts...








Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Nine West, Top: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment