Saturday, January 12, 2019

Fashion 1 0 1: Part 2

Part 1.

The maximum number of clothing items that I ever bought in one single year was 10  (clothing items include work clothes/ nightdress/ socks/ undergarments/ scarves/ gym clothes etc). And there have been years that I didn’t buy a single clothing item, the max I have gone without shopping is 3 years - from 2012 to 2015. 2019/2020/2021 are going to be my shopping ban years too. I can create loads of combinations with the quality products that I already have and it gives me a feeling that I am wearing something new every day. The clothing items that you see on this blog are accrued over a period of 15+ years.

And why am I telling you this? I am coming to that.

To be continued...






Tights: Target, Shoes: Steve Madden, Skirt: J Crew, Top: Loft, Sweater: J crew factory

No comments:

Post a Comment