Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Laughter Club

Morning is a rush time for most of us and smiling consciously is the last thing on our mind. When I saw people in laughter clubs at various parks in India I wondered how and why such a weird thing works? Laughing without reason early in the morning? Crazy! I thought. Today I know why these clubs work the way do. 

When I started taking pictures for this blog I didn't smile in the pics but then the pics looked blah so I 'had' to smile just for those 5 minutes. Smiling consciously as the day starts can change the mood of the whole day. There were times when I woke up in pain, agony or was sick but smiling in front of the camera for 5 minutes changed something in me and how my day went, for some reason it recharged me.






Shirt: J crew Factory
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Steve Madden



No comments:

Post a Comment