Sunday, August 30, 2015

Games People Play

I am not talking about the emotional games that people play ;-). 

I love to play Catan, Ticket to Ride and most of all Chess.

There have been many times when I took the opponent's main pieces (queen, rooks) and was confident to win but some of them still managed to trap my king without the main pieces on their side. I always say chess taught me the biggest lesson in life -

One is given everything that they need to win, some may keep complaining about the sacrificed or lost pieces and some will be busy using what they have left. It is all about winning and if you don't then nothing but you yourself is to be blamed...!


I am on chess.com and my id is rasikamahabal. 


Top: Loft
Camouflage Crop: Gap
Sandal: Tommy Hilfiger (from DSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment