Sunday, January 21, 2018

Hypocrites or a**holes ....



If I like you, life is easy. I take interest in your life and work and am concerned about your well being and supportive towards your goals and I make every effort to keep in touch with you. If I am neutral towards you, life is still easy. I am polite and civil towards you when our paths cross.

If I don't like you or get an inkling that you don't like me/ are trying to avoid me/ are giving me an insulting treatment then - life is again easy because I don't give a second thought about you, I won't bitch and whine about you to people around me but at the same time I ensure that our paths never cross. I do not call you socially, I do not make plans to meet you, you might not even be on my friend or phone list. I do nothing. I don't allow you to occupy my brain space.

You know what I don't get...when people clearly do not like someone or do not agree with their fundamental view on life -professionally/morally/socially - and still continue to be social with them. A lot of people are perfectly fine with everyone around them ONLY they bitch about people on how they can't stand someone or how someone did them wrong (but it can not be told from their interaction with anyone).

If you ask me I am wary of people who are nice to everyone and talk nicely with everyone because you never know who they are really fond of or who are they bitching about... I have realized that straight forward people are considered a**holes (I am one such) but I prefer to be friends with a**holes any day, because if they are friends with me then I know that they are in it with a genuine interest.
2 combos:




Pant: American Eagle

Shirt: J crew factory

Shoes: Steve Madden




Jeans: J crew

Top: Tjmaxx

Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment