Saturday, September 26, 2020

10 Random things about me...

 
1. I let myself be and I let people be.


2. I am a creature of habit and discipline, I do not like too many unpredictable things happening.


3. I do not do anything that does not bring me joy or rather I avoid doing the unnecessary things that bring me drama and stress.


4. If I don't want to do something, my answer is, "No!". "No" is the shortest complete sentence. It does not bother me even if people say straight away No.


5. I am not committed to making other people happy, especially the ones who have bizarre expectations and weirdest possible objections, it is impossible to make such people happy. The only people I am committed to making happy is me and my near n dear ones.


6. I have always been a voracious reader, but I do not read anything and everything, life is too short to read crap.


7. I do not switch on the TV for months in a row, I very rarely miss it.


8. I spend approximately 2 minutes each day on social media. I am subscribed to only 4 people on it. But I do spend about 30 minutes every week reading a few blogs that I like.


9. I type the blog posts and then they get published when they do. Like I am writing this post on April 2nd, 2018, I don't know when it will get scheduled to be published.


10. I recycle content and post ages-old articles from my old blog (rasikam.blogspot.com), no one notices that they are from 2005/2006, so works out for me ;-).


So what is the lesson here? None. Do what makes sense to you at that moment and brings you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment